Terms of loan
1. Conditions for mortgage loan allocated according to Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-6186 dated March 11, 2021 on Additional Measures to Provide the Population with Housing Through Mortgage Loans Based on Market Principles
Loan Purpose - purchase of housing, construction of housing, reconstruction
Loan Source - funds of the Ministry of Finance
Borrower requirements - citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan over 18 and under 60 years old.
Loan Period - 20 years.
Grace Period - 6 months.
Loan interest - 18%.
Down payment - at least 15% of the cost of the apartment.
Type of payment - annuity or differentiated payment
Maximum loan amount;
In the regions: 327.2 mln. UZS
In Tashkent city: 416.5 million UZS
For persons who have received a notification of the grant
To cover part of the down payment, grants amounted to 32.0 mln. UZS are allocated, regardless of the cost of housing
Grants are allocated from the state budget to cover part of the interest rate, which has exceeded 10 percentage points over the past five years.
The down payment and grant allocated to cover the part of the interest payments are paid in cases when the area and price of the purchased apartment do not exceed the maximum standard and the calculated cost of housing.
If you have any questions in relation to the construction and reconstruction of private property, please contact any branch of our bank in any region, except for Tashkent city.
2. Mortgage loan provided at the expense of own funds of NBU JSC:
Mortgage loan for construction, reconstruction, repair and purchase of housing.
· Loan period: 120 months (the grace period is up to 24 months);
· Interest rate:
25% of the housing cost as a down payment - 24% per annum;
30% of the housing cost as a down payment - 23% per annum;
40% of the housing cost as a down payment - 21% per annum.
Мaximum loan amount:
- for construction, reconstruction and repair - 3000 Basic Estimated Amount;
- for purchase of housing – no limits.