The power of trust

Visa Direct

Easy and quick transfers!

Visa Direct

Easy and quick transfers!

NBU in social networks:

Car loan

  • About the loan
  • Conditions
  • Documents
  • Calculator
  • Quick application processing

The loan is provided for the purchase of any models of passenger vehicles produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan.

Terms of loan
  • Loan period – 60 months;
    Interest rate with down payment of:
    25% – 24% per annum;
    35% – 23% per annum;
    40% – 22% per annum.
    Period of grace – 3 months;
  • Loan amount – the amount specified in the agreement with the car dealership;
  • At the request of the client, 85% of the loan amount can be provided in advance, and the remaining 15% during the delivery of the vehicle;
  • Additional conditions: the loan is provided to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan aged 18 to 60 years old who have the income;
  • Until the vehicle bought using the loan is accepted as a pledge, the advance payment will be kept in a savings account opened at the branch of AVTO Bank. Funds held in a savings account carry an interest rate of 18% per annum, and interest is paid monthly.
  • The bank branch may permit to transfer the right to drive, use a vehicle purchased on credit to other persons. This requirement is not related to close relatives of the owner of the vehicle.
Type of loan security
  • A vehicle purchased with the loan;

  • Until the vehicle purchased with the loan is accepted as a pledge, the financially stable legal entity or an insurance policy for the loan default risk shall represent the guarantee.
Required documents
  • Passport or other identity document of the borrower;

  • Income Certificate from the place of work drawn up in accordance with the established procedure;

  • Agreement for the purchase of a vehicle with an official dealer of the manufacturer;

  • Documents related to securing loan repayment.
Calculate the amount of credit you will be able to get
Loan Period
Grace period
Down Payment
Calculation type
Commission for credit organization
Insurance payment
Other services

Payment schedule

Month Principal debt The interest on the loan Total repayment amount Balance
Total cost of the loan: %

The calculation is preliminary.
The exact amount of the monthly payment will be determined by the Bank based on the results of the consideration of the application

The calculations are made on the basis of the data provided and may differ from the calculations made in the bank
Monthly income 0 sum
Expenses 0 sum
Monthly fee 0 sum
Available loan amount 0 sum
Maximum amount for a credit product 500000000 sum

Latest site update date: 11/30/2021 06:05:29 pm

License of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 22 dated Feb. 15, 2020
© 2021 NBU. All rights reserved. If you find an error in the text, highlight the wrong text and press Ctrl + Enter

If you find a discrepancy in the information provided in different languages, please follow the option in the state language. When using the site materials reference to web-site is required



Contact center working hours
from 9 AM to 9 PM Monday to Friday

101 Amir Temur Avenue, Tashkent 100084, Uzbekistan

Your message has been sent successfully

Our specialist will answer you within a working day. Due to the high number of requests during the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in responding to requests.

Take part in improving the quality of service
Please answer 3 questions
Go to quiz